Whether you’re looking to come to the United States for work or family purposes, you need a strong legal advocate in your corner. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. Contact a Baltimore County, Maryland immigration lawyer from the Sheri Hoidra Law Office, LLC today to learn more about the immigration process and how we can help you through it.
Immigration Lawyer in Baltimore County, Maryland
Having an immigration lawyer you can trust is paramount. Sheri Hoidra, Esq. is a well-known and widely-respected immigration attorney here in Baltimore County, and this is due in large part to her history of attaining positive outcomes on behalf of her clients, time and time again. When you hire our firm to handle your case, you can feel at ease, knowing you made the right choice. We will listen to your story, devise a strategy to fit your needs, and keep you informed and updated through every step of the process. With us on your side, you’ll never feel alone.
Our Immigration Services
Sheri Hoidra Law Office, LLC offers clients assistance to any and all immigration-related matters. Just some of the immigration issues we handle are as follows:
- Citizenship: The goal for most immigrants here in the United States is to ultimately become a United States citizen. Our firm has guided countless clients to citizenship and through the naturalization process over the years, and we are prepared to help you as well.
- Deportation Defense: Unfortunately, many non-citizens here in the United States face the daily fear of potential deportation. When someone is deported, especially after residing in the United States for a long period of time, they will have to leave their entire lives behind, and potentially their families as well. This is a heartbreaking and overwhelming prospect, which is why anyone facing deportation needs a competent attorney in their corner.
- Employment Immigration: Many people move to the United States to make a better living. Whether you’re a businessperson looking to expand your business in the U.S. or you’re someone seeking a temporary work visa in the U.S., you can depend on Sheri Hoidra Law Office, LLC to effectively guide you through the process.
- Family Immigration: Whether you’re a U.S. citizen looking to marry a foreign national or vice versa, our family immigration lawyer can help. We handle a wide array of additional family immigration matters, and we pride ourselves on our ability to bring and keep families together here in the U.S.
- Green Cards: When someone gets a green card, they become a lawful permanent resident of the United States. Permanent residency is a critical step towards becoming a U.S. citizen, and if you believe you qualify for a green card or are currently seeking one, please don’t hesitate to speak with our Baltimore County, Maryland immigration lawyer about it.
- Immigration Appeals: Unfortunately, court decisions concerning immigration matters don’t always work in a person’s favor. Fortunately, in most cases, there are options on the table. With a competent immigration attorney at the helm, you may successfully appeal the court’s decision and obtain a reversal. Our firm has years of experience guiding clients through the appeals process, and we can put that experience to work for you.
- Temporary Travel Visas: If you’re looking to visit family, take a vacation, or have brief business here in the United States, you’ll need some sort of temporary travel visa, such as a B-1 or B-2 visa to do so. Getting a temporary travel visa may be more complicated than you think, which is why you should consult with an attorney before starting the process.
- Asylum: Many people from around the world come to America to escape persecution in their home countries. If you are someone facing persecution because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic, there’s a strong chance you’ll qualify for asylum in the U.S. Our firm is here to help keep you safe and in the United States.
- DACA: DACA, short for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, is a program in place that gives certain people who were brought to the United States illegally as children the right to remain in the U.S. for a renewable two-year period. Whether you’re seeking acceptance into the program or are looking to renew your DACA status, our firm can help.
Why Sheri Hoidra, Esq.?
When it comes to an immigration matter of any kind, a lot hangs in the balance. In some cases, the immigration attorney you hire can be the difference between deportation and remaining in the country for years to come. For over a decade, Sheri Hoidra, Esq. has fought on behalf of countless clients facing immigration issues just like you, and she understands just how important the outcome of your case is for you and your family. If you need an attorney with proven results, time and time again, you’re in the right place. Baltimore County, Maryland immigration lawyer Sheri Hoidra is here to help you through each phase of your legal matter.
Contact a Baltimore, Maryland Immigration Lawyer
No matter the immigration matter you’re facing, you can depend on the Sheri Hoidra Law Office, LLC to fight for the outcome you deserve and need. Our goal is to give you peace of mind, knowing your future here in the United States is bright. We proudly serve clients in Carrol County, Howard County, Harford County, Anne Arundel County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Allegany County, and Frederick County. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation with our knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated legal team.